Monday, June 05, 2006

Dani California

I listened to RHCP's new album. It's pretty enjoyable.

This has been a fairly eventful few days. I've been running around like crazy trying to get things squared away for ND. It's pretty intense, but also very exciting.

I'm slowly making progress on learning French. The first part of learning anything is frustrating; I just want to know it all immediately and I forget that my brain doesn't function that way. Oh, well. I'm pretty confident that by the end of the summer I will have made some significant progress.

Friday was my sister's birthday, but she didn't return from a trip until late that night. So Saturday evening after she got off work we celebrated with a pretty nice meal at home and some great conversation (my parents have been out of town for a few days).

Sunday morning Chris came to visit, which was extremely exciting. He came to church with Sarah and me and then we all went to the Flats (yes, I know I'm addicted to burritos with sweet chili sauce). It was pretty awesome having two of my all-time greatest friends together. Later Chris and I worked for hours on our super secret Christian service revolution (more on that later, I promise). It was very exciting. We ended up at Starbucks for a bit with the guys and then after Chris headed back to Gainesville it was yet another round of Simpsons for the rest of us.

So as you may or may not know, tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. I'm not very excited. I'll be out of commission for several days I imagine, so you probably won't hear from me.

Sorry I don't have anything terribly profound. This isn't a very interesting entry.

Although, these are probably the funniest videos I have seen in a while:

Crazy Marble Slab Kids
Crazy Marble Slab Kids Again

And no, that wasn't a direct result of a comment by a certain brown-haired girl who may or may not decorate cakes during the summer.

See you in a few days.

Peace,
Sam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry about getting your teeth yanked out. i don't remember that weekend at all thanks to the drugs. i was back eating subs by monday. enjoy the ice cream!!!
em

Anonymous said...

let's go with "may" =)

Anonymous said...

here's the latest =)
http://h1.ripway.com/loveled13/P60501681.JPG